Today is the last day to enter the The Ohio Department of Liquor (OHLQ) lottery for the following:
- Baker's - $99.99 + tax. There are two barrels allocated for Ohio:
- Barrel 1476919 - 107 PROOF (CENTRAL, SOUTHEAST, AND SOUTHWEST) - With flavors of dark chocolate & cocoa that coat the palate and aromas of vanilla & candied pecans roasting in the oven, this select barrel has an almost desert-like quality. The finish is well-rounded, ending with notes of light tobacco and espresso.
- Barrel 1476968 - 107 PROOF (NORTHWEST AND NORTHEAST) - This complex bourbon with a robust finish has flavors reminiscent of chewy caramel changing to light butterscotch as it travels across your palate, and a citrusy aroma of bright orange zest leading to a soft char.
- Ohio Driver's License Number / Ohio Identification Card Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Date of Birth
- Preferred OHLQ store location for purchasing the product if you win